Backhouse Jones Solicitors is engaged to assist in the sale of a haulage operation.
- Description of Business: General Road Haulage & palletised distribution
- Any key contracts/memberships: United Pallet Network, 12 vehicles contracted to work out of British Gypsum. FORS bronze, aiming for Silver by year end.
- Turnover: circa £3.1 million p/a
- Net profit: c£30k p/a
- Gross profit: 10 to 12 %
- Operating Centre freehold or leasehold? Leasehold renewed every 3 years
- Operator’s Licence for how many vehicles? 20
- Location: Leicestershire
- Number of Employees: 30
The above information has been compiled by Backhouse Jones Limited based on information supplied by the directors of the selling entity. This document has been provided solely for use by recipients in evaluating whether they wish to obtain further information with a view to acquiring the company. It should not be made available to any third party without the prior written consent of Backhouse Jones Limited. This document is not a prospectus and does not constitute or form any part of an offer, or invitation, to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase securities. It does not contain and should not be treated as constituting any representation in connection with any offer or invitation. Nor shall it, or any part of it, form the basis, or be relied upon, in any way in connection with any contract relating to any securities. The information contained in this document is selective and is subject to updating, revision and amendments. It does not purport to contain all the information that a prospective acquirer may require. Prospective acquirers should conduct their own investigation and analysis of the company and of the information contained in this document and is advised to seek their own professional advice on legal, financial and taxation consequences of acquiring the company.