Backhouse Jones Solicitors is engaged to assist in the sale of a HGV operation.
- Established 1990 – Incorporated 2006. A family run company which provides a service to supply and deliver aggregates, for both trade and general public. Licensed to carry inert waste, including a light haulage service and hire of plant machinery.
- Haulage : supply, deliver and haulage only. Also haul screened agricultural lime for a local lime merchant – delivering 10 to 15,000 tonnes in and around the East Midlands.
- Plant hire : Regular basis to builders, ground workers, general public and to a local town council for grave digging.
- Any key contracts/memberships: We are members of the RHA and FSB.
- Customer Base : extensive list of customers including local farmers, builders, ground workers, contractors, civil engineers and general public supplying and delivering a range of aggregate including silica sand for the equestrian world.
- Turnover: £900,000.00
- Net profit: On Application
- Gross profit: On Application
- Operating Centre freehold or leasehold? No operating centre to sell
- Operators Licence for how many vehicles? Eight vehicles
- Location (either regional or by County): East Midlands
- Number of Employees: Seven
The above information has been compiled by Backhouse Jones Limited based on information supplied by the directors of the selling entity. This document has been provided solely for use by recipients in evaluating whether they wish to obtain further information with a view to acquiring the company. It should not be made available to any third party without the prior written consent of Backhouse Jones Limited. This document is not a prospectus and does not constitute or form any part of an offer, or invitation, to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase securities. It does not contain and should not be treated as constituting any representation in connection with any offer or invitation. Nor shall it, or any part of it, form the basis, or be relied upon, in any way in connection with any contract relating to any securities. The information contained in this document is selective and is subject to updating, revision and amendments. It does not purport to contain all the information that a prospective acquirer may require. Prospective acquirers should conduct their own investigation and analysis of the company and of the information contained in this document and is advised to seek their own professional advice on legal, financial and taxation consequences of acquiring the company.