Backhouse Jones Solicitors is engaged to assist in the sale of an HGV operation.
- Description of Business: Family run haulage company specialising in the transportation of refrigerated fresh produce to supermarket RDCs. The company is based in the Northwest and has been trading for 30 years.
- Any memberships: RHA and BRC Accreditation (AA Grade)
- Turnover: approximately £2.3m
- Gross profit: approximately £923,000
- Net profit: approximately £486,000
- Operating Centre: 2 acre site with warehouse and internal office on a short term lease. Additional 1 acre site used for parking overflow owned by the company directors. Authorised site at main customer depot. The business would be ideal suited for a relocation to alternative premises.
- Operator’s Licence for how many vehicles: 16
- Location: Northwest
- Number of Employees: 25
The above information has been compiled by Backhouse Jones Limited based on information supplied by the directors of the selling entity. This document has been provided solely for use by recipients in evaluating whether they wish to obtain further information with a view to acquiring the company. It should not be made available to any third party without the prior written consent of Backhouse Jones Limited. This document is not a prospectus and does not constitute or form any part of an offer, or invitation, to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase securities. It does not contain and should not be treated as constituting any representation in connection with any offer or invitation. Nor shall it, or any part of it, form the basis, or be relied upon, in any way in connection with any contract relating to any securities. The information contained in this document is selective and is subject to updating, revision and amendments. It does not purport to contain all the information that a prospective acquirer may require. Prospective acquirers should conduct their own investigation and analysis of the company and of the information contained in this document and is advised to seek their own professional advice on legal, financial and taxation consequences of acquiring the company.